Sharps Container- SHARPSAFE 0.6 LITRE/COMMUNITY
The 0.6 Litre is the largest of the slimline Sharpsafe containers. Perfect for home nursing service or first aid packs, it fits neatly into a bag or pocket. The 0.6L is specifically shaped to contain the maximum amount of sharps in the minimum amount of space. The flip-top lid combines security with ease of use whilst the final locking feature ensures total security during transportation for final disposal.
Dimensions (mm): 225 (H) x 105 (W) x 48 (D)
Opening (mm): 40 x 30
Unit weight: 110 g
Volume: 489 mL – approx 15 syringes (1cc)
- Fully assembled, welded construction for added strength and safety
- Lid opening with simple pressure using just a single hand
- Flip-top lid for temporary and final closure
- In-mould label which cannot be removed, even by autoclaving
- Foldaway handle for a safe transport
- Puncture resistance base
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C for 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Tested to conform to Australian, British and European standards
A sharps container is filled with used medical needles or other sharp medical instruments. Disposal is via an approved medical waste contractor.