- Brand: Medical solution
Medical Solution Burn Module
Safework & Worksafe Code of Practice Compliant for first aid kits where the risk of serious burn injuries exists.
Burn Modules need to be included in First Aid Kits where:
- Heat is used
- Flammable liquids are used
- Chemical acids or alkalines are used
- Other corrosive chemicals are used
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $59.91
An easy grab burn care first aid module. This Burn Module is contained within a clip seal bag and is WHS compliant. Burn Modules meet the requirements for the speedy and effective treatment of a serious burn from either heat or chemicals. Complete first response kit that allows for a quick response to emergency burn situations.
This burn module does not replace the need to provide drench showers when required by the regulations or other compliance codes.
- 2 x Burns Instruction Card
- Bandage Conforming Light 7.5cm
Poly sheet 61cm x 92cm Large
Poly sheet 10cm x 20cm Medium
Poly sheet 10cm x 10cm Small
Gloves Nitrile Large Pair (Disposable)
Hydrogel Sachets 3.5g
Hydrogel Dressing 10cm x 10cm
Burn First Aid Instructions:
- Place burn under cold running water for 20mins
- For small spot burns, apply hydrogel liberally to the burn area. For larger minor burns, place the burn dressing (impregnated with hydrogel) over the affected area
- Cover with poly-film and bind lightly with the bandage if required. Repeat application in 30 minutes or as needed.