Like Jelonet, Cuticell paraffin gauze dressings are soothing and low-adherent. The paraffin gauze Inter-locking thread minimises fraying.
Paraffin Gauze dressings are non-medicated and can be used with topical burn gel treatments if required.
What is a BSN Medical Cuticell Classic Paraffin Gauze Dressing?
The paraffin-impregnated dressing.
- For exudating wounds such as burns, lacerations, abrasions, leg ulcers and, donor and recipient skin graft sites.
- Open weave 100% cotton fabric with interlocking threads
- Impregnated with soft paraffin.
- Helps maintain a moist environment to support wound healing.
- Low-adherent and soothing.
- Does not fray – Increased stability when cut to size.
- Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
- Prevents occlusive effect.
- Sterile – Individually wrapped.
- Size: 10cm x 10cm.