Sharps Container – SHARPSAFE 7 LITRE
The 7 Litre container provides generous volume to dispose of sharps while only occupying a small area of space, perfect for surgeries with limited bench space.
A wide aperture allows the easy disposal of needles, syringes, scalpels, and other sharps. The clear internal flap covering the aperture allows sharps to be dropped in easily while guarding against accidental spillage or inadvertent attempts to reach into the container.
Dimensions (mm): 328 (H) x 180 (W) x 180 (D)
Opening (mm): 105 x 50
Unit weight: 350 g
Usable Capacity to fill: 5.7 Litre
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible 'Clicks'
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Disconnection for all types of needles as well as scalpel blades and insulin pens
- 2 closure positions on the flip-top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for safe transport and to hang from a wall using the Safeclip wall bracket
- Conform to the Australian, British and European Standards
- Dental Clinics
- Tattoo parlours
- Veterinary Clinics
A sharps container is filled with used medical needles or other sharp medical instruments. Disposal is via an approved medical waste contractor.