Sharps Container-SHARPSAFE 2 LITRE
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions (mm): 165 (H) x 196 (W) x 117 (D)
- Opening (mm): 100 x 50
- Usable Capacity: 1.7L – approx 50 syringes (1cc)
- Unit weight: 220 g
- Safe, quick, and simple assembly with 4 audible 'Clicks'
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- 2 closure positions on the flip-top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for a safe transport
- Conform to the British and European Standards
- Laboratories (Fume cupboards)
- Surgeries & Clinics
- Insulin syringes
- Ambulance services
The 2 Litre Sharpsafe container is designed to hold a substantial volume of sharps while still being portable. Its internal one-way safety flap in addition as well as its temporary closure ensures that the container is safe to transport during use.
These containers are ideal for laboratories, surgeries, and at homes for personal treatment.