Sharps Container-SHARPSAFE 4 LITRE
This 4 Litre sharps bin provides the ideal combination of cost-effectiveness and portability in areas of low to medium usage.
A wide aperture allows the easy disposal of needles, syringes, scalpels, and other sharps.
The clear internal flap covering the aperture allows sharps to be dropped in easily while guarding against accidental spillage or inadvertent attempts to reach into the container.
Dimensions (mm): 248 (H) x 170 (W) x 170 (D)
Opening (mm): 55 x 50
Unit weight: 310 g
Usable capacity to fill: 3.2 Litre
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible 'Clicks'
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Disconnection for all types of needles even scalpel blades and insulin pens
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- 2 closure positions on the flip-top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for a safe transport
- Tested to conform to the Australian, British and European Standards
- Local councils
- Diabetic patients
A sharps container is filled with used medical needles or other sharp medical instruments. Disposal is via an approved medical waste contractor.